Sat, 07 Sept|
Location is TBD
Workshop on Communication Skills - 07 September 2019
Starting with a look at some of the key ideas behind successful communication, this workshop module will help you develop the skills you need to produce effective and inspiring spoken, written and electronic communications to individuals and groups.
Time & Location
07 Sept 2019, 10:00
Location is TBD
About The Event
Regardless of the size of business you are in – whether a large corporation, a small company, or even a home-based business – effective communication skills are essential for success. The contents covered by our trainers in this module help you to understand how to communicate your message in the best possible way.
The module start with a look at some of the key ideas behind successful communication, and offer a brief quiz that helps you evaluate how effectively you communicate, so that you can identify the areas you should focus on for improvement.
Scope & Objectives: The content materials under the topics covered in this workshop will help you develop the skills you need to produce effective and inspiring spoken, written and electronic communications to individuals and groups. The contents of the module are as follows.
- Making a Great First Impression
- The Johari Window - Helping people understand one-another
- Business Story-Telling - Using stories to inspire
- Better Public Speaking and Presentation
- Speaking to an Audience - Communicate complex ideas successfully
- Presentation Planning
- Checklist Questioning Techniques - Asking questions effectively
- Active Listening - Hear what people are really saying
- Effective Email
- Writing Skills
- Charts and Graphs - Choosing the right format
- AIDA: Attention-Interest-Desire-Action - Inspiring action with your writing
- Running Effective Meetings
- Ice Breakers - Easing group contribution
- Facilitation - Guiding an event through to a successful conclusion
- Win-Win Negotiation - Finding a fair compromise
- Hofstede's Cultural Dimensions - Understanding values around the world
Ticket for Individuals
Applies for groups of 5
Applies for VIPs invited to the event