Sat, 02 Mar|
Location is TBD
Workshop on Time Management - 02 March 2019
Learn skills that help you work powerfully and use your time better. Explains core personal effectiveness skills, find out how to prioritize and schedule your time for maximum impact, develop and maintain focus, and motivate yourself to achieve extraordinary things.
Time & Location
02 Mar 2019, 10:00
Location is TBD
About The Event
This workshop teaches you personal time management skills. These are the simple, practical techniques that have helped the leading people in business; sport and public service reach the pinnacles of their careers. The skills we explain help you become highly effective, by showing you how to identify and focus on the activities that give you the greatest returns. Investing in these time management activities will actually save you time, helping you work smarter, not harder. What's more, these same techniques help you beat work overload – a key source of stress.
Scope & Objectives: You'll finish this workshop by learning about goal setting, a vitally important skill for deciding what you want to achieve with your life. The following contents are covered under this module.
- Introduction to Time Management
- How Good Is Your Time Management?
- Beating Procrastination - Manage your time. Get it all done.
- Activity Logs - Seeing how you really spend your time
- To Do Lists - The key to efficiency
- Action Programs - Becoming exceptionally well organized
- Prioritization - Making best use of your time and resources
- Effective Scheduling - Planning the best use of time
- Goal Setting - Setting and achieving powerful goals
- Personal Goal Setting - How to achieve your dreams
- Locke's Goal Setting Theory - Understanding SMART goal setting
- Golden Rules of Goal Setting - Five rules to set yourself up for success
- Backward Goal Setting - Using backward planning to set goals
- In Flow - Maximizing productivity through improved focus
- Leverage - Achieve much more with the same effort
Ticket for Individuals
Applies for groups of 5
Applies for VIPs invited to the event